Junior/Midweight Creative Artworker
We are partnering with a London Based Creative Agency that specializes in hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars and unique experiences. They are looking for a Junior/Midweight Creative Artworker with solid production experience to work in their London office to develop creative designs into working solutions.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end production process of their artwork files for their hotels across the globe and have responsibility for quality control and liaise with their in house-team. You will need to be awesome in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and keynote and is no stranger to managing the artworking process.
Crucially, you will also be responsible for the guardianship, management and development of the brand guidelines through the entire business, encompassing all sub brands.
- Brand guideline guardian for all brands and collateral
- Ability to manage multiple design projects of varying complexities, ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to interpret and interrogate briefs effectively and work efficiently to deadlines
- Ability to consistency deliver high-quality art work across all deliverables and timescales
- Work alongside the in-house team to help develop their ideas as well as working on individual artworking projects
- Managing the development of templates and guidelines and ensuring their correct implementation across the whole business
- Working with the studio manager to identify any area of improvement in quality of output and effectiveness of working process, and finding creative solutions as necessary
- Exceptional quality control across printed and physical collateral and confident dealing with external suppliers as necessary
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to create artwork for print and digital, quickly and accurately
- Solid knowledge of print production processes
- Competence in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of presentation softwares, Powerpoint and Keynote.
- Experience of working in-house and having ownership of a brand
- Ideally some experience of high end design, the luxury lifestyle market or hospitality
- Desire to take responsibility of the brand and champion its development and elevation across the business
- An eagle eye for detail,
- Plenty of imagination, culturally aware and have great taste
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org