Graphic Designer, Aylesbury -
One of our best membership charities are on the look out for a Graphic Designer, to join the team and support on a brilliant new rebrand, whilst also overseeing business as usual activities also. This is on an initial 12 month contract.
- At least 2-4 years experience within a Graphic Design position, with heavy exposure to a re-brand
- A passion for all things typography and branding
- Capable skills within Photoshop, InDesign and ideally After Effects
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work with stakeholders
- Support the wider team implement a creative new brand across multiple channels, and driving plans for future development
- Utilising the rebranding project to increase brand awareness and identity
- Supporting with wider BAU projects and coordinating creative visual materials
- Managing company visual materials and developing new designs for wider purposes
- Guiding on brand visuals and how to implement across channels
- Build core relationships with agencies and ensure all projects are delivered on time
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Slough, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Aylesbury, Slough, Marlow, Princess Risborough and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.