Account Director - Retail Design & Brand Comms
An East London based design consultancy, specialising in brand experience design for the retail and leisure sectors are looking for an experienced and accomplished Account Director.
In this pivotal role you will work with both luxury and high-street clients, as well as supermarkets and lifestyle brands, nurturing client relationships, advising on opportunities for account growth and taking ownership of the agencies client's portfolios and profitability. In this thriving studio you will effectively manage and drive the success of key accounts.
What Will This Role Include?
- Client Management; continuously nurturing and growing client accounts, building trusted relationships, working with both existing clients alongside pitching for new work, working from initial proposal writing through to delivery of work, consistently managing and exceeding your clients expectations, advising on profitability and opportunity for development
- New Business; identifying and exploring potential opportunities for growth and profit, working alongside the agencies business development team to convert leads into profitable and thriving accounts, managing the pitch process and review revenue streams effectively
- Financial Management; monitoring of budgets and financial forecasting on multiple key accounts
- Internal Management; working across various teams within the agency to ensure a fluid and successful project process, managing direct reports whilst always setting a clear standard for process and client service excellence
What Skills Are Essential For This Role?
- Solid experience operating at the Account Director level with experience working across the retail/ grocery sectors [a must!] and brand experience campaigns, ideally with experience across branding and digital also
- Excellent new business and pitching skills including proposal writing, a track record of revenue growth and client satisfaction, partnered with a competitive commercial acumen
- The ability to successfully identify, pursue and win new business, whilst managing top level client relationships and directing core accounts from a strategic point of view
If you are an accomplished Account Director, with prior experience delivering across retail, looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!