A leading branding and design agency that produce beautifully crafted work for a range of household names are looking to add an account manager to their busy and growing team! They have extremely well developed client relationships, a well structured account management team, and excellent production capabilities.
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be a core part of a well established client services team, supporting and learning from several brilliant account directors and working on some well known brands spanning FMCG, retail, alcohol and other areas. You'll have ownership of:
- Taking creative briefs from your client, and always pushing for the best creative options.
- Supporting with project admin including financial management.
- Liaising with suppliers, strengthening relationships and networks.
- Working closely with the production team to ensure that projects are properly resourced from brief to delivery, making the best use of the agency's talent.
- Supporting and collaborating with the rest of the AM team.
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an experience account manager with experience working in a packaging design or more general branding agency. Ideally you'll have good knowledge of the print and packaging production space, as well as proven experience in maintaining and developing good client relationships.
All of the usual personality traits apply; we're looking for someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up, work collaboratively, and with a curious and questioning mindset.
If this sounds like the account management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If this isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!