Kitchen Sales Designer
As one of the early leaders in open plan living and minimalism, our client has a wealth of experience and history for creating luxury Italian kitchens for the top end of the marketplace.
The UK showroom is based in Central London and has an opening for an experienced Kitchen Sales Designer.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience, from initial design concepts, through to completion of sale and installation. This includes managing both the project and the client.
With a worldwide reputation for sleek kitchens with clean lines and using the very best materials you will already have had exposure to this end of the marketplace. They are also offering the opportunity to progress to the role of Showroom Manager for the successful candidate.
The showroom is open Monday to Saturday with a day off in lieu of a Saturday worked.
Skills and Experience sought for the Kitchen Sales Designer:
- Professional, articulate and highly personable
- Experienced in coordinating the customer journey from concept to completion
- Proven sales track record
- Strong design ability and design software aptitude, they use AutoCAD
- An appreciation for architecture and fine materials
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
Salary will be £35k plus commission, realistic OTE of £65k.