Digital Marketing Manager
I am recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager at a fast-paced hospitality marketing agency based in London.
The company is made up of around 30 people and you will be sitting in a team of 3 digital marketers where you will be the first point of contact for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well experienced paid media candidate to work on a wide range of client campaign across a variety of platforms.
They need someone who has a solid understanding of digital marketing, who can stratgise, implement, optimise and report on campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google and more recently Snapchat and TikTok (no prior experience in these two platforms necessary). You will also manage advertising budgets independently.
- Marketing strategy and digital campaign planning
- Platforms setup across Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Implementation of PPC and paid social campaigns
- Reporting of KPI's
- SEO auditing (no prior SEO experience necessary)
- Website CRO
- Market research and gap analysis
What are they looking for?
- 2 years' experience across Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics (they can teach you if you only have experience in one) at Manager level (don't need to have managed people)
- Knowledge of SEO an advantage but not a necessity
- Confident with clients as you'll be first point of contact
- A passion for food and drink/hospitality industry!
They're super flexible on where you work - either in the office in Central London or at home.
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org