Senior Client Manager - FTC
This coveted international branding agency who collaborate with the most iconic brands across FMCG and lifestyle, are looking for a Senior Client Manager to join them on a FTC basis for 6 months. Working in this unflappable team, you'll partner closely with your clients to guide them through the strategic evolution of work, whilst collaborating with your team mates to ensure best practice.
- Organising and attending client meetings, leading presentations confidently and collaboratively
- Being seen as the key agency lead for a small portfolio of brands, building exceptionally trusted relationships with key stakeholders; you'll be able to delegate tricky conversations and challenges, always overcoming them with confidence and ease
- Briefing your teams internally on project objectives and deliverables, whilst managing all client documentation
- Internally, you'll manage the delivery of design projects and studio workflow, ensuring all internal tracking and forecasting is up to date
- Contributing heavily to the pitch process alongside your seniors
- Leading by best practice and mentoring junior members of your team
To be considered, you'll need prior experience working within a design/ creative agency at the mid-senior level, having worked across the development of brand worlds and experience working on global accounts!
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk