Project Manager - Retail
This East London based retail design agency specialise in creating branded environments and consumer experiences for a range of top sportswear, luxury and fashion brands, are looking for a solid mid to senior project manager to join their team. They are currently around 25 people, of which 5 are project managers, have a strong culture revolving around supporting their people and being sustainable, and are currently in the process of becoming a B-Corp.
What You'll Be Doing
It's a relatively traditional agency project management role! Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development and delivery of installations, windows, popups and interactive experiences.
- Managing external suppliers; negotiating on costs/ contracts, putting together cost proposals and sourcing bespoke services
- You'll be excellent at scoping complex project logistics, including budgets, timeframes / schedules and resourcing; ensuring that teams are delivering against set briefs and deadlines
- As a project manager, you'll still be client facing and be comfortable managing multiple senior stakeholders when necessary
- You'll use your exceptional eye for detail to proof/ quality check all work before being submitted
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate will have worked in a retail design agency as a project manager or hybrid account manager, with strong experience of delivering a range of retail design and experiential projects. If you've worked directly for a retailer as part of an in house project management team that is also definitely relevant - but if you're more from a VM background then you might not have the variety of experience we need for this one.
It goes without saying that we are looking for somebody organised, measured and who always acts as the safe pair of hands on a project. A collaborative working style is key, as is the ability to seize the initiative and run with often challenging (but creatively rewarding) assignments.
If this sounds like the project management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!