A leading interior architecture and design practice are seeking an experienced studio manager to join their Clerkenwell studio.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, with excellent organisation and interpersonal skills as this role will involve taking full responsibility of the day-to-day running of the studio. It's a hugely diverse role with lots of scope to put your mark on the role within the studio space.
- Greeting clients and guest, alongside other front-of-house duties.
- Providing PA/EA duties to Partners.
- Upholding HR and H&S protocols.
- Helping with recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Overseeing studio/facilities maintenance and managing studio supplier relationships.
- Assisting with marketing content and social media account.
- Supporting with general admin tasks.
- Ad hoc finance tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in studio assistant/management role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and ability to form strong working relationships.
- Interest in design.
- Strong organisation and planning, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Inclusive and supportive culture.
- Industry and social events .