Senior Creative Producer - Event Focus - Maternity Contract
We're thrilled to be working with a leading experience design agency, who work with some of the most iconic names across automotive, tech, retail and banking, who are looking for a Senior Creative Producer on a 12-14 month maternity contract.
As Senior Creative Producer, you will be an integral, valued member of the creative team, managing a variety of projects rom touring activations, to live and virtual experiences. From interrogating and scoping a brief, ensuring resource is allocated and tracking budgets, to working closely with the Associate Creative Director.
- You'll lead the creative production process, managing multiple events at any time, all at varying stages
- Coordinating external suppliers for both pre and post event, to briefing in crews and heads of departments throughout
- You'll be a natural at managing multiple agency partners, whilst working closely with clients on content development, building a strong understanding of the clients brief and business needs, adding value from the initial kick off sessions and through creative development
- Internally, you'll work cross functionally, including working with the digital team to ensure the delivery of assets for events/ shows/ activations
- As Senior Creative Producer, you'll take ownership over all the moving parts of production, from lighting and sound to physical build!
To be considered, you'll need previous experience working on delivering experiential events [ideally on a global scale] and their amplification across other channels, including social. Any experience in activations including VR and AR applications is highly beneficial!
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to sink your teeth into an incredibly exciting contract, be sure to get in touch today to discuss - CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk