Junior Graphic Designer
We are partnering with a World Leading Luxury Jewellery Brand, and they are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team in London.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, your principal accountability will be to support the Creative team. This position offers the opportunity to work and develop skills in the in-house studio of a world leading luxury brand.
Designing & Artworking:
- Together with the Creative Team, design & artwork marketing materials for the brand across print and digital.
- Complete and manage artwork requests from regional offices to meet their deadlines.
- Under the supervision of the Head of Creative and Senior Graphic Designer, follow creative concepts to answer a wide variety of briefs, across the breadth of the company, from advertising, campaigns, brochures, digital and web, social media, events and exhibitions.
- Stay on top of assigned projects and ensure that progress is communicated clearly and regularly.
- Manage workload and expectations within the marketing team to deliver tasks on time.
- To learn and develop graphic design, retouching and project management skills.
Supporting and maintaining the creative department workspace and admin:
- With the guidance and training of the Graphic Designer, support the wider marketing team by assisting and proactively helping to organise projects.
- Together with the Senior Content Manager, support the Global sales team with sourcing creative assets.
- To proactively maintain the creative working environment, ensuring marketing and creative materials are well stocked and kept in a neat and orderly manner.
- Together with other junior members of the marketing team, assist with daily admin and organising tasks e.g. arranging courier, filing and scanning documents, sourcing materials, competitor research, etc.
Support the Graphic Designer and Studio team to ensure all completed projects are archived.
Image library consolidation, to coordinate approved assets, upload and organise them to the servers, sending regular updates to all marketing departments.
- BA level design / communications degree with demonstrable portfolio
- Professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite softwares (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Interest and experience in video editing and animation are a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual, hard working with a hands-on attitude
- Keen eye and attention to detail
If you're interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org