Customer Relationship Manager
Be the voice of an international bathroom design specialist as you identify, build and maintain relationships with targeted clients. The ideal candidate exhibits charisma, is well presented and has excellent communication skills, as they represent the brand. The role is extremely varied and involves exciting opportunities to travel.
- Pitch the brand and product portfolio to new and existing clients.
- Enhance working relationships with architects, interior designers and targeted clients in London.
- Scope out new project leads.
- Organise and contribute to showroom events calendar.
- Update and maintain CRM system.
- Working closely across department, including showroom and sales teams.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of bathroom industry, design & product specification.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & communication skills.
- Creation and delivery of CPD training & presentations.
- Experience of using Barbour ABI or equivalent (desirable).
- Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience using CRM systems.