A luxury interior design studio is seeking an experienced and skilled Studio Manager to join their prestigious West London studio. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of studio management, to ensure the smooth running of the studio, whilst supporting the Design and Brand Manager and wider teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to implement efficiencies and structure, bringing new ideas to help the studio thrive. They will be highly organised and proactive, with a positive and flexible attitude, and the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Managing administration/ PA/ EA duties (professional and personal).
- Overseeing front of house and office communications.
- Assisting with HR processes.
- Overseeing office operations - facilities and supplier management.
- Maintaining IT and office equipment.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and finance.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Promoting team development strategies and positive working relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in studio assistant/management position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload and make independent decisions.
- Interest in architecture and design.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to identify needs of the studio.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Xero.
The studio is busy and vibrant and promotes and fun and inclusive culture.