A group of branding, packaging, communication, technology and implementation agencies. Providing clients with the most effective route to market.
My client deliver big, disruptive ideas that surprise and provoke a reaction; working across brand touchpoints to deliver consistent and relevant messaging to your consumers.
They are passionate about how consumers interact with brands; they look to understand their behaviours, need-states and feelings to creating meaningful connections and engaging experiences.
• Operational input to ensure client campaigns and projects, across diverse sectors and multi-channel platforms, run smoothly
• Providing support function to Client Director
• Direct responsibility on reporting/evidencing client projects that are delivered
• Attending external meetings and travel to key stakeholders and retailer groups, as necessary
• Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
• Able to develop personal relationships with client contacts at all levels
• Understanding of design to fulfilment process, in particular within retail environments
• Experience of developing client relationships
• Ability to think both strategically and operationally
• Experience in Account/Project Management within a Client Marketing or Agency environment
• Commercial awareness
• Comfortable working across multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of retail space/VM
* Creative management experience within a Retail setting
This job is 3 days in the office (flexible) and 2 days at home