Middleweight Interior Designer - FF&E Residential
An interior design and architecture studio with extensive international experience in the luxury residential and hospitality sectors are looking for an experienced midweight to beginner senior to join their team. The successful candidate will have prior experience with residential design and a strong knowledge of FF&E and luxury suppliers. This is a brilliant opportunity to join the studio as they’re going through a period of growth due to project demand.
Apply with your CV and portfolio for the chance to work on contemporary yet timeless and elegant interiors.
- Alongside the Associate, work on and lead all stages of design process from initial concept to completion, managing a team of junior designers and assistants
- Prepare design well laid out design presentations; mood boards, rendered plans elevations, FF&E concept.
- Present design presentation and ideas to clients.
- Develop concept through spatial planning, furniture layouts and elevations.
- Develop FF&E schemes for luxury developments, sourcing materials and specifying furnishings and fittings, in keeping within the client brief and industry regulations.
- Design and supervise the production of bespoke furniture and lighting pieces and the ability to comprehend and draw bespoke and detail furniture/joinery.
- Oversee the procurement process all the way to delivery on site.
- Lead and attend site meetings throughout the course of project
- Install and styling.
Skills & Experience:
- Hold the right to work in the UK.
- BA in Interior Design, Decorating or related field.
- Proven project experience within luxury residential sector.
- Strong knowledge in FF&E and high-end suppliers.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently but as well as part of a team.
- Confidence to run projects and lead key meetings.