My client are the number 1 professional skincare brand globally and they are passionate about bringing everyone skin confidence.
At this company they are on a mission to change and revolutionise this industry. The way they do this is by their 3 pillars which form our brand DNA. Education, Personalisation, and Human Touch.
Do you dream of being part of this industry changing movement?
If so, they are looking for inspirational top talent to be part of something special.
Do you want to be part of their tribe? ……. Keep reading.
The UK Creative Team at this company are looking for a Digital Designer with a digital focus. They are seeking a deadline-driven, creative mind who is highly collaborative and lives and breathes digital marketing. The explosive growth on their digital channels means they need more digital assets than ever before. The ideal candidate will have a beauty industry/luxury goods background and experience in end-to-end creative design, both leading the creative concepting/visualisation, but also executing with excellence.
Key Responsibilities for their Digital Designer … could this be you?
- Lead the look-and-feel for all digital touchpoints across all channels.
- Self-manage multiple projects at once and ensure they are completed correctly and on time.
- Brainstorm new, exciting ways to showcase our product and services through compelling visuals and animation.
- Challenge briefs to achieve ‘best practice’ resulting in increased sales and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with team members across the business.
- Manage our Junior Digital Designer.
Do you have the below skills?
- Degree in Design or related field preferred.
- Experience working on fast-paced design projects with a strong portfolio covering multiple channels; email design, website design, paid social animation & print.
- Extensive knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (experience in Figma also a plus).
- Expert knowledge in digital design.
- A clean eye for design and desire to stay on-trend within the marketplace.
- A positive, can-do attitude that works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to take constructive feedback to accomplish overall department marketing objectives.
What is in it for you?
- Private Health Care
- Life insurance
- A 5% pension contribution from the company as well as access to a pension’s advisor.
- Your Birthday off work!
- 5 paid sick days per year
- £70 monthly product allocation
- Access to new product innovation before they hit the shelves so that you can experience the products first-hand
- 30% off other Unilever Prestige Brands such as Hourglass, Living Proof, Ren, Murad and Kate Somerville
- Access to Unilever Discounts, an online shopping website discounts on multiple high street brands
- The opportunity for growth and progression, they really invest in your personal development through their Learning and development platforms.
- Treats in the office such as their Free Ice Cream Fridge and regular complimentary skin treatments
- AND they have recently introduced a new Connected Workforce Policy – 60% of your working week will be at the office and 40% of your working week you can work from home. PLUS a new additional work from anywhere week during the year without having to use annual leave!
Part Remote- Leatherhead, Surrey