Junior / Midweight Designer
We are partnering with an Online Dating Application, and they are looking for a Junior/Midweight designer to join their creative studio. This role will be based in London, reporting to a Design Lead.
This is an ambitious, fast-paced environment that requires conceptual, strategic thinking and a willingness to collaborate to create highly visible work across multiple channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience iterating rapidly on feedback from stakeholders and in partnering with writers, art directors, and other creatives to craft narratives across channels.
If this sounds interesting, please keep reading.
Key Accountabilities :
- Work on high-visibility campaigns and digital content that can flex seamlessly across global territories.
- Integrate closely with the Product team to ensure that the brand is fully represented across all communication channels.
- Engage external agencies or freelance talent as necessary and provide constructive feedback and direction, ensuring consistent look and feel of the brand globally.
- Champion emotive and powerful creative work and continually push boundaries.
- An ability to follow and interpret design systems.
- A thorough understanding of creative trends in tech, branding, advertising and related fields.
- A willingness to take creative risks but also to follow and interpret creative direction.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally (working with product teams is a plus).
- A portfolio of inspiring creative work showcasing conceptual thinking and strong visual design skills (illustration and/or motion skills are a plus).
- Ability to create work in multiple styles across multiple formats.
- Understanding of content management systems for asset tracking and creation.
- Ability to provide art direction for smaller scale projects, being a brand steward especially when collaborating with freelancers or external agencies.
- Proficient in Adobe CC
- You see the big picture but understand that great brands, and great design, require a keen attention to detail.
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems.
- You enjoy solving problems and can do so without direct supervision.
- You have a sophisticated design style.
- You are well-versed in data and analytics especially as they relate to concept development and optimisation of work once it's in market.
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces.
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are passionate about their brand vision and values.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : email@example.com.