We are partnering with an online dating application and they are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their creative studio. This role will be based in London, reporting to one of their Design Leads.
- Design a wide range of brand comms. This includes high-visibility print and digital marketing campaigns and digital social content that can flex seamlessly across global markets or channels.
- Brief and art-direct agencies or freelance talent as necessary (i.e. video production or illustrators), ensuring consistent look and feel of the brand globally.
- A thorough understanding of creative trends in tech, branding, advertising and related fields.
- Champion emotive and powerful creative work and continually push boundaries.
- A willingness to take creative risks but also to follow and interpret creative direction.
- You are a highly motivated individual with 5+ years of experience working as a graphic designer.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, strong visual design and type skills and experience working across a variety of digital projects.
- You have experience running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets.
- You have experience working cross-functionally.
- You are able to work reactively and at speed in a quick turnaround environment.
- If you have design experience in motion graphics, that is a plus.
- You enjoy solving problems and can do so without direct supervision.
- You're comfortable working autonomously (delivering design) and in collaboration with others (discovering a solution).
- You're able to communicate and present ideas clearly in writing and face-to-face.
- You have a passion for graphic design, comms design and visual identity.
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems.
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces.
- You are passionate about the brand vision and values.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : email@example.com