Global Head of Store Design
We are partnering with a well-known British Make Up and Skincare Brand and they are looking for a Global Head of Store Design to join their team.
Working with the Global Director of Retail Experience, the Global Head of Store Design will be responsible for creating, planning and overseeing all store design activities, both offline and sometimes online, across the business from beginning to end.
Working on strategical points indicated by the dept. Director and senior stakeholders, the task will be to translate the brand's vision and ethos into retail stores, concessions and temporary stores, whilst leading and inspiring his/her team, ensuring that all activity is completed within budget and time frames.
- Proposing store design strategies that complement & synergise to elevate the brand proposition & brand experience globally and validate them with Dept. Director
- Understand regional needs, propose strategies and local adaptations or new formats to grow market business
- Ensuring brand consistency in stores worldwide, but adapting the design by tiers and local needs, keeping flexibility for new products categories
- Understanding and proposing all innovation in retail technology, online and offline, and including it in future store designs to keep the brand ahead of the competition
- Leading store design team to deliver exceptional & innovative store design on time and on budget
- Be the best partner, engaging all functions through solid collaboration to deliver & maintain in store excellence, as well as working cross functional projects requested by senior stakeholders even if outside his/her scope
- Propose budgets for each region and function and validate them with Dept. Director and local markets
- Propose innovation to measure analytics of store design components to assess their commercial and social value to the brand
- Identifying and proposing areas of improvements to increase visibility and brand presence at POS
- Proposing and generating competitive intelligence, ensuring up-to-date analysis of competition as well as current and upcoming trends across the market
- Leadership, communication with and organisation of global store design teams in London, remote offices and external partners
- Ensuring constant optimisation of work tools, processes and communication
- Monitoring and engaging a list of preferred and reliable suppliers, contractors
- and freelancers to ensure workload smoothness & reliability globally
- Ability to balance art and commerce, and show creative vision that supports and drives commercial results.
- Significant years' experience in Luxury Retail Design ideally in Global positionsAbility to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with Executives and Directors
- Excellent communication skills, creative, open-minded and naturally innovative
- Flexible in processes and ways of working, thinking out of the box
- Daring attitude, able to take risks
- Ability to engage, grow and lead a team
- Team player
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic and commercial business acumen
- Professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- A solution focused approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to work with in a diverse and inclusive environment and with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Superior written and organisational skills, able to delegate and build trustful relationship
- Strong understanding of current retail, social, beauty and fashion trends
- Passionate about design and technology
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org