Creative Producer - In House
This revolutionary brand who are redefining supplements, infusing science with well-being and innovation, are looking for a Creative Producer & Project Manager to join their team. Working on the end to end delivery of production for multiple projects, you'll partner closely with the Head of Visual to ensure a streamlined process.
**This brand are open to either a capable mid weight or experienced senior**
- Managing the full production lifecycle for content and creative campaigns, ensuring budgets are tracked properly and that the studio is working to its maximum productivity at all times
- You'll manage the workflow across creative and marketing teams, to ensure everyone has the relevant information needed, keeping lines of communication open between departments, safeguarding set visions and expectations
- You'll source and secure key suppliers and production partners based on project schedule and scope
- Bringing previous production experience to the role, you'll make intelligent, insightful suggestions as to how the studio can improve systems and process
- You will champion the brand and be a true guardian, passionately representing the brand and it's values to external partners
- As Producer/ PM you'll ensure that workflow is balanced and that all teams are well resourced throughout each stage of the creative and production lifecycle
To be considered;
- You'll need solid experience working as a Creative Producer & Project Manager in a similar fast paced environment, able to work flexibly to adapt to new teams and changing circumstances
- An interest/ passion in luxury lifestyle and wellbeing would be highly advantageous!
- You'll be ready to muck in, support your colleagues and add value to the creative production process
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk