Senior Project Manager - Contract To Perm
We're working with a highly acclaimed design studio, with offices all over the globe, who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to support the team on a number of new business wins, initially on a contract with the potential to extend into a permanent position.
- Working with the team, you'll support on the day to day project planning; tracking deliverables, managing project budgets, resourcing and briefing in creatives
- You'll be hands on behind the scenes, ensuring that everything in the studio is running to plan! You will be prepared to be client facing when necessary, however your core responsibility is to focus on project delivery
- This agency are all about collaboration; you'll be a strong communicator, incredibly organised and able to think one step ahead of the project
- The core focus of this agency is beautifully crafted, strategic branding and design, therefore you'll have prior experience working on these types of projects within a creative studio capacity
- Any experience working on editorial projects is a bonus
If you're a Senior Project Manager from a design studio background, available in November, then be sure to get in touch right away at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk