This is an exciting opportunity for a MW-Senior Visual Designer to join a global client in their rapidly expanding in-house design team working on their portfolio of B2B projects for around 3-6 months with an opportunity to extend.
There are numerous ongoing projects, but you will be primarily working on design and implementation of a large scale, responsive, digital platform. The ideal candidate will have extensive data heavy ux/ui and digital design experience, dashboards and software and product design examples rather than B2C creative and websites.
Any experience with data visualisation would be very beneficial too.
- Design features and functionalities for a new digital platform
- Quickly formulate and prototype creative ideas
- Collaborate with UX, copy, research, developers and QA
- Use (and grow) our design system You must be
- A master of Sketch and Invision
- Experienced using prototyping tools to create micro-interactions
- Able to present confidently to internal stakeholders or clients
- Aware of development techniques that can be used in order to achieve the vision What we'd like to see
- Previous agency, client-side or consultancy experience
- A portfolio of digital product design for UK and/or global brands