My client is a highly renowned independent agency who are looking for a Product Designer to work on an up and coming re-branding project which will include a massive overhaul of the clients existing website, internal and external comms and ad hoc digital collateral. The end client is within the fintech sector so if you have experience within this area this is a massive bonus.
You will be working alongside the Lead Product Designer as well as other freelancers to push out concepts and ideas but should be able to work autonomously too. You should have experience with complex data and dashboards and ideally have a background in design with a portfolio displaying beautiful and aesthetically pleasing work to back this up.
Day to day you could be required too…
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and booking forms
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the site will function
- Work with existing assets in the figma library
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Previous work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role and proven experience of working with design systems
- Good communication & influencing skills, and the ability to synthesise different perspectives
- Experience with end-to-end UX/product design in a commercial environment - including scoping, prototyping and testing.
- Comfortable working closely with developers to bring products to life and appreciation of front-end development technologies
- In house experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience in fintech / finance
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital and design software including Sketch, Figma, XD Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Any additional software knowledge such as After Effects or HTML/CSS is a bonus
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly