Midweight Graphic Designer
We are partnering with an International Creative Communications Agency and they are looking for a thoughtful, creative and ambitious Midweight Designer with proven agency experience in brand, campaign, communications, layout and great ideas.
You will be part of one of their design delivery teams, each headed up by a Design Director, you'll also get wider support from the Creative Directors and other designers.
- A genuine passion for design and communications.
- A creatively strong folio of work, showing ideas, craft and execution.
- Excellent attention to detail, whether it's crafting a logo, your typography, your photoshop visuals or helping put a presentation deck together.
- Someone who can design for any channel and any discipline: print, digital, brand, campaigns.
- An effective communicator, you'll be able to articulate your thinking and work to an internal audience as well as clients.
- You'll be able to take direction where necessary, you'll be able to run with an idea, explode it and then hone and craft into design gold.
- Someone who listens and then asks the right questions.
- A confidence in being able to commission and brief photography and illustrators when necessary.
- A good time manager, you'll also be able to manage multiple projects in a calm and collected manner.
- Someone who is a smart cookie and able to bring that smartness to how you work.
- Finally, you need to be a team player. Someone who will fit in and work well with the close knit, busy, but friendly team. It's a bonus if you've got animation skills and can use any 3D or motion packages.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : email@example.com
Apply for Midweight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly