Senior VM Creative Manager
We are partnering with a well known British Make-up and Skin Care brand and they are looking for a Senior VM Creative Manager to join their team.
Working with the Head of Visual Merchandising, the Senior VM Creative Manager will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the VM concepts for the NPD launches, Special Projects (such as Exhibitions, Brand Anniversaries, Pop Up shop) and Virtual Reality / 3D stores.
Working on strategical touchpoints indicated by senior stakeholders, this person will translate the brand's vision and ethos into an exceptional disruptive Retail Theatre, captivating the shopper and ensuring that all activity is completed within budget and time frames.
- Proposing VM strategies that complement & synergise to elevate globally the brand proposition & brand experience, validating them with Dept. Director / Head of VM
- Understand regional needs, propose strategies and local adaptations to achieve successful launches with strong media impact and commercial success
- Understanding and proposing meaningful innovation in retail technology and including it into the design process, to keep the brand ahead of the competition
- Design and propose a complete 360 degree Retail Theatre, fully integrate in their Omnichannel shopping journey, considering both physical retail and e-commerce, Social Media impact and including Retailtainment and Digital retailtainment
- Be best partner with Marketing, Creative Agency, Store Design, Digital, Tech and regions , working cross functional projects requested by senior stakeholders even if outside his/her scope
- Identifying and proposing areas of improvements to increase visibility, emotions and brand presence both online and offline.
- Able to produce clear guidelines to motivate and excite the countries in the implementation of the different projects
- Ensuring constant optimisation of work tools, processes and communication
- Monitoring and engaging a list of preferred and reliable suppliers, contractors and freelancers to ensure workload smoothness & reliability globally
- Ability to balance art and commerce, and show creative vision that supports and drives commercial results
- 10 years of retail / digital / scenography 3D design experience in retail design agencies, luxury beauty or fashion brands preferred
- Mandatory 3D software design skills: SketchUp or Cinema 4D preferred
- Good knowledge of Graphic Design and use of the Adobe Creative suite with Mandatory Photoshop-Illustrator and basic InDesign.
- Interior design, Architecture, Product Design, Arts or 3D digital / motion graphic degree. No business degrees accepted
- Global experience especially across Asian markets preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with Executives and
- A solution focused approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong understanding of current beauty and fashion trends
if you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior VM Creative Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly