Senior Integrated Designer - Socially-led Creative Agency
We are partnering with a socially-led creative agency and they are looking for a multi skilled ambitious Senior Designer to join the team in London. You will work on several high profile clients.
You'll be working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account handling teams to produce high quality crafted work. You will need to produce creative solutions to briefs, offering design and brand advice and guidance. You need to be able to push the work creatively and constantly drive craft and creativity and have a 'can do' approach to projects.
You are expected to demonstrate excellent idea generation and strong design and visualisation production alongside technical experience. You must be well versed in Adobe CS, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro & Indesign. Any film or photographic experience would be welcomed. You will be confident in your ideas and be a strong team player, prepared to work both proactively and in a reactive and flexible way.
You will lead a small team of designers who will be working alongside you. Quality and consistency will be key in maintaining a high standard of quick turnaround content output.
The Role :
- Conceptualise, create, design, visualise content for social media, eg. Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube and other social/digital platforms.
- Work efficiently on a number of different clients within the working day.
- Oversee a selection of clients and act as brand guardian and final design sign off for these clients.
- Have excellent knowledge of social media platforms. Maintain a good knowledge of all the platform updates, rules and limitations.
- Direct and manage a team of designers to deliver against a client's vision and agency strategy.
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand clients' social presence and design applications.
- Oversees and signs off design work of multiple brands.
- Line management of junior designers.
- Constantly drive new technologies and innovative design solutions and trends.
- Keep up to speed with industry innovation and trends.
- Ability to manage own time is essential. Ensure work is completed within time and budget and raise any concerns relating to deadlines early on.
- Able to work quickly and stay calm under pressure.
- Will attend and contribute to team brainstorms and proactively develop ideas and visuals out of those meetings.
- Have a keen eye for details and be able to maintain quality control of own work and that of the team.
- In depth knowledge of all the Adobe packages, exceptional understanding of design process and implementation.
- Excellent design, layout, typography and motion design skills.
- A craft motivated creative with a book of ideas-driven work.
- Passionate about social.
- Have collaboration at the heart of everything you drive creatively.
- A logical thinker with the ability to distill complexity into crafted simple ideas.
- An advocate who can present with authority and clarity.
- A leader who can mentor junior team members.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently. The clients are reactive in nature, every second counts.
- Ability to balance great design solutions with meeting deadlines.
- Likely to be educated to a degree level in graphic, digital or interactive design, fine arts, illustration and/or other related design discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 7-8 years industry experience in digital/advertising agency.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org