Our client is a leading brand activation agency.
Working in partnership with their clients, they devise and deliver experiential campaigns for the world’s most ambitious brands.
Experiential Marketing experts, they use insight-led creative and brand experiences to engage with the right people and change what they think, feel and do.
They apply 20 years of marketing experience to successfully deliver their clients’ requirements, across sectors including FMCG, health and beauty, luxury goods, retail and technology.
Their Head Office is based in Maidenhead, but they also have offices in Manchester and Welwyn Garden City.
My client are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a can-do attitude to join their creative department and deliver work for their enviable client list.
You must have a solid foundation in design for print and digital, with a proven track record in delivering results consistently.
The role is extremely varied, you will be working on a wide variety of projects such as activation visualisations, branding, digital/interactive, design for social media, marketing collateral, packaging,
and supporting the Artwork team when required.
Reporting into the Design Manager, you’ll be working closely with colleagues including account managers and the wider design team. You’ll have a natural design talent and an excellent eye for detail.
You’ll be adept with Adobe Creative Cloud.
You’ll be comfortable working under pressure and have the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative.
You’ll be happy to ‘muck in’ with both production artworking as well as broader design briefs. Your personality will mean that you’ll find it easy to get along with colleagues, pulling your weight as part of a successful team.
You’ll be directly involved in the graphic design process for projects from concept to delivery, applying designs across a range of medias and artwork, so an eye for detail and the ability to work fast and faultlessly are both.
- Designing new, and updating current, client literature following corporate branding guidelines
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Producing promotional material for clients
- Providing quality control over own work
- Following best practice with the design and creative team
3. Skills and competencies
- You will be able to evidence excellent experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Display excellent typographical and layout skills
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self motivated, highly organised and able to work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload including logging hours and activity on web based crm and project management tools
- A positive and proactive attitude with the desire to find solutions to issues that arise.
Qualifications, knowledge & experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role. Evidenced by a strong portfolio showing examples of relevant work exhibiting strong design, creative, typography, colour and layout theory and application skills.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of print production processes.
- Experience working creatively within brand or product style guidelines.
- Confident in proposing and discussing materials and methods of production to bring concepts to life.
- Resilience to work in a fast paced environment with challenging deadlines.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly