Senior Creative Designer
We are partnering with a well-known British fashion retailer, and they are looking for an exceptional Senior Creative Designer to join their creative team. They are looking for someone who is experienced in both print and digital design and able to bring fresh, inspirational thinking to the brand.
Reporting to the Senior Art Director, the Senior Creative Designer is a key role in driving the brand's campaign brand identity, art direction and visual design through their brand channels and more widely throughout the business.
The Role :
- The role is required to develop the brand's identity on a season-by-season basis to fit multiple platforms both in print and digital, while guiding the creative team to project this identity through, social media, web design and other brand activity.
- As well as building the campaign identity and toolkit in both print and digital you will be responsible for designing captivating store windows that reflect the seasonal brand campaign. Working closely with the VM teams in finding the best creative solution that reflects the seasonal campaign.
- You will also deliver highly creative ideas, polished executions across print and digital with a strong attention to design detail and have an eye for applying the finishing touches. All work will show a high level of finessing within typography and great use of colour. You are able to support your design rationale with solid design theory, industry knowledge and thorough E-Commerce understanding.
- As a Key member of the creative team you will be integral to pushing the design boundaries in a fast paced fashion environment whilst mentoring and evolving the Junior team members with your strong creative eye.
- Experience working in a fashion brand or agency, must have an interest in fashion and retail.
- An ambitious, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills. You are able to challenge a brief and demonstrate that you have the talent to deliver fantastic creative ideas that are right for the brand and customer.
- They are a confident individual experienced in presenting seasonal tool kits and windows to senior stakeholders within the business and able to liaise on a daily basis with internal teams to manage scheduling and timings.
- Constantly looking at ways to improve customer journey and usability of all the brand's platforms whilst also giving clear instructions of how to build pages in line with the design.
- A fast, efficient worker and excellent at multi-tasking, with the ability to be reactive and turn a project around quickly with no loss of quality whilst delivering to highest possible standards always contributing that added extra.
- Great eye for art direction and conceptual creative projects. Ability to produce initial art direction briefs, which can then be built out into campaigns across all channels.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly