Integrated Midweight Designer
We are partnering with a sustainable skincare and supplement brand, and they are looking for an Integrated Midweight Designer to join their team. They are looking for a candidate who is an innovative, forward-thinking, and skilled mid-level creative Integrated Designer with a serious amount of drive and ambition.
You will report to the Senior Graphic Designer as a key member of the Creative Team. The role will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to concept, design, and create compelling best-in-class digital marketing content.
You will be an expert in engaging digital design supporting the creation of multiple assets for varied online channels. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of homepage/website assets, emails, and digital media advertising.
This is a fast-paced role, so ability to balance effective process, organisation, strategic thinking and design skills is imperative.
The Role :
- The design and delivery of; homepage/website, emails, mobile and BAU over their UK and US sites.
- Create digital assets for brand communications across website, email, social, brand partners and paid media channels.
- Responsible for the art working of email templates and newsletter - basic HTML knowledge preferred.
- Translate campaign creative into digital assets that are engaging and creative, as well as commercially attractive.
- Diligent approach to ensuring all content is optimized for multiple devices.
- Deliver visual content against marketing plans on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Design compelling layouts that adhere to best practice when it comes to email, paid and web.
- Monitor industry practices, and trends to help shape direction and advance our marketing output.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the digital Brand Guidelines.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- Strong proven experience designing concepts for email, digital paid and web design.
- You value the balance between visual design and usability.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices.
- Good understanding of web technologies and standards.
- Exceptional creative design sense and can make the right calls with rationale when required.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient, independent way.
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- An impeccable and fierce attention to detail.
- An interest in luxury lifestyle brands is preferable.
- You are excited by change and a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : design@tomorr
Apply for Integrated Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly