Midweight Designer - Branding and Packaging
We are partnering with a well known British Makeup and Skin Care Brand and they are looking for a super creative Mid-weight Graphic Designer to join their highly productive in-house design team.
You'll have a minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably in the beauty or fashion sector, with exposure to branding, packaging and print collateral.
You will have a great eye for typography and a thorough understanding of Adobe CC Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. You will be able to interpret briefs, be extremely organised and manage your own projects from conception through to completion. You will also be a brand guardian, meticulous about everything you design, have passion and expertise in print and love collaborating with other teams.
Reporting into Senior Creative Artworker, you will help to develop product and packaging renders, as well as create mechanical and production-ready artworks, whilst also supporting the Senior Graphic Designers. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on brand collateral, whilst keeping up-to-date with current beauty and fashion trends.
- Create designs and renders for packaging
- Produce mechanical and press ready artwork files
- Manage own projects from conception through to completion
- Work and communicate directly with internal departments
- Communicate and discuss copy direction and ideas with Copy Team and Senior Designers
- Continue to develop design and production skills
- Participate in the design review and production meetings
- Keep up-to-date on current art, design and fashion
- Participate in regular one-on-one meetings and keep manager up to date
- Be a reliable, responsible member of the team
- Set a good example to junior team members
- BA in graphic design of the Arts from a reputable design school and 3+ years experience in the graphic design field
- Fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Great illustration skills
- Excellent typography/design skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and you think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com
Apply for Midweight Designer - Branding and Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly