The Fix are recruiting for a Production Co-ordinator/assistant to join an amazing company!
The role of the Production Co-ordinator is central to all our client do.
This job is also FULLY remote for the right candidate
You will be leading and co-ordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery; ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource, and deadline deliverables; monitoring current traffic processes; and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required.
Reporting to the Head of Production and working closely with the Head of Design, you will police processes and policies and prioritise current and incoming projects within the production department.
You will work on a range of projects including advertising and marketing campaigns, patient and clinical trial materials, films, speaker presentations, training materials, digital detail aids and websites over a range of therapy areas.
To be successful in this role, you will need to already have at least two years’ commercial experience within an agency, paired with an enthusiasm to learn more
• Liaising with Client Services, Design, Content and Digital teams to ensure projects run smoothly between departments
• Attending weekly and daily status meetings and keeping tabs on workload and job flow
• Conveying current project status and managing expectations to relevant departments working on a given project
• Proofing and checking the accuracy of materials both internally and externally
• Inputting and managing the timing of a project
• Building relationships between departments and suppliers
• Ensuring projects have the correct resources
• Following studio processes, art buying and print production and keeping a record of any licensing agreements in relation to images / illustrations etc.
• Keeping projects on track, on budget and on time
• Liaising with suppliers
• Flagging any potential issues
• Two years’ (minimum) agency experience
• A knowledge of print and digital delivery is a must
• Excellent project management skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent attention to detail, as well as the ability to check proofs
• Adept at setting best practice working processes
• Strong organisational and time-management capabilities
• The ability to understand and implement company procedures and quality standards
• The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe software
• Knowledge of software tracking or online project management software is an advantage
Apply for Production Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly