Middleweight Interior Designer - Hospitality
A leading hospitality studio in London is looking for an experienced middleweight to join the team. The successful candidate would have a strong design flair, proven experience in the all-round design process for boutique and hospitality projects. You should be confident working independently and as part of a team.
- A strong sense of style and creativity in order to develop front-end schemes at a luxury level.
- Prepare and develop quality detailed drawing packages in AutoCAD. Knowledge of mock-up rooms and bespoke joinery.
- Render 2-D drawings for presentation.
- Great understanding of FF&E, materials and an acute attention to detail.
- Supplier and trade communication and coordination.
Skills and Experience
- Current right to work in the UK.
- BA in Interior Design.
- Proven experience in the hospitality sector.
- Keen sense of design for eclectic interiors with interest in antiques.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your impeccable presentation style, showcasing concept drive work through to detailed design and FF&E selection.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Able to work at pace, taking key directions from the team leader to work independently.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered.