Senior Revit Technician - Hotels
Senior Revit Technician with luxury hotel experience.
One of the leading hospitality studios in London has won several projects, including a large hotel and that has brought the need for a senior technician to join their talented team. The studio is internationally recognised as a leader in the field. Their projects show a respect for the history of the space, show excellent attention to craftsmanship and a respect for the materials that go into the spaces they design.
- Be involved in the technical phases of projects, focusing on large scale hotel to begin with
- Prepare detailed Revit documentation and review drawings
- Lead a small team and site observations
- Be collaborative within a team and show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Liaise and coordinate with external consultants and develop successful client relationships
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience on hotel projects (desirable) or other complex project work
- Strong Revit proficiency
- A strong design and technical portfolio
- You should have previous experience of delivering large complex projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for Senior Revit Technician - Hotels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly