Global communications agency is looking for a dynamic Creative Director to help lead a small creative team of Art Directors, Writers and Designers.
Working on the brand team you will be overseeing and creating campaigns that raise awareness, build brands and deliver meaningful experiences for healthcare professionals, patients and the wider community.
Experience in the healthcare sector is required.
We are looking for someone who is big ideas driven, conceptually strong, understands the requirements of brand AND campaigns. You will either have an art direction or copy back-ground but you need to have a passion for design also.
You will need to be strategic thinking, go beyond the brief and really push the work into new and innovative areas.
As Creative Director you will be expected to work across all client work on creative concepts, design and ensure the conceptual and visual output of the agency is of the highest calibre. You will be a natural strategic thinker who enjoys solving problems, whether that be business challenges or creative and visual.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of seven years experience working in the advertising/communications of design sectors.
- An impressive portfolio of multi-channel work.
- Extensive experience developing concepts for brand identity ideas, advertising or content comms campaigns.
- A thorough understanding of photography, typography, illustration ad printing.
- Leadership skills in order to hire, develop and oversee a small creative team.
- Familiarity with film making and video editing techniques beneficial.
- Excellent communications skills [written and verbal] and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients or directors and explain ideas to the internal creative team.
- A clear creative vision while remaining open to others ideas.
- An extensive knowledge of graphic design and full ‘hands on’ capabilities.
- A charismatic and confident personality
Based in South West London/Surrey. Most people are going into the office 2-3 days a week, but there’s a bit of flex.
One off opportunity to join this agency as a senior and key member of the business working with the leadership team to help take the agency to the next level. Please send through an up to date folio/cv.