We are partnering with a company that specialises in the educational sector. They are a company that have content & tool-based services that support more than 12,500 schools across UK.
They are looking for a Senior Designer to join their marketing team. You will be working across teams and leading on design work for the company's visual communications - from conception to completion.
Are you looking for a designer role in a fast-growing business where people are at the heart of everything they do? Would you like to work within a socially conscious organisation that is making a real impact in the education sector?
- Owning and maintaining the brand guidelines, making sure the brand remains consistent in all external and internal material
- Managing the job flow of the design team's work. Making sure that all jobs are completed within the agreed deadlines and that all 'clients' are updated about the progress of their design requests
- Working creatively on all marketing collateral and communications, both print and digital, including brochures, flyers, reports, adverts, editorial, powerpoint presentations, web and wireframe design layouts.
- Working closely with colleagues in the marketing department to suggest & develop engaging concepts from marketing briefs; and create mockups with the ability to express design ideas clearly.
- Join marketing campaign planning sessions & brainstorms and be willing to suggest creative ideas to support campaign execution.
- Liaising directly with individual stakeholders on any design or creative requirements
- Developing their toolkit of membership collateral - for example, membership packs - in line with marketing plans.
- Supporting both video and photo shoots, both external and internal.
- Supporting on basic video editing for ad-hoc projects and basic audio editing for the weekly podcast.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design and technology trends.
- Proficient in the use of software within Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong creative flair and outstanding attention to detail
- Strong previous experience in design
- The ability to understand their target audience and suggest creative solutions and innovative ideas
- Positive and proactive attitude. This means you will take feedback on board and always come up with ideas about how we might solve challenges.
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects at one time and to meet tight deadlines
- Responsible for management of own and other designers' workload and quality of work
- Excellent organisational, time management, administration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt, move quickly and learn new platforms and skills as required by different campaign goals
- Keen interest in the education sector and sensitivity to the needs and culture of school leaders
- Adept at managing various stakeholders/ cross-team agendas
- Excellent spoken and written English; copy editing/proofing skills would be a huge advantage
- Willingness to learn and improve professional skills and knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly