Workplace Designer - junior, middleweight and senior level
One of London’s leading flexible workspace providers that acquires, fits, fills and manages spaces for customers is seeking creative junior, middleweight and senior level designers to join their highly creative and award-winning team.
- Collaborate with design lead to define and maintain an on-brand project aesthetic.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in owning the entire interior design scope for new fit-outs.
- Work on multiple client projects at a single time within the given property development.
- Attend client meetings and confidently present design ideas.
- Produce design intent drawings and review and communicate the build further with contractors.
- Identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members throughout the design process
- Research new, innovative ways to shape our work spaces in the future.
- Project manage through to delivery on site.
- Project install onsite.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design or related field.
- Practical experience in high-end hospitality, residential, commercial and/or retail interior design. Workplace D&B highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal, listening and written; including client presentation skills.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
Apply for Workplace Designer - junior, middleweight and senior level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly