Interior Designer - Hotels
An award-winning mixed sector design studio specialising in hospitality is looking for an experienced designer for an 18-month fixed-term contract, working on a boutique hotel project in Europe. The successful candidate will be joining at concept stage and will have the opportunity to be made permanent after the contract has completed.
- Assist in developing concepts that are layered and creative.
- Prepare and develop quality detailed drawing packages in Vectorworks. .
- Render 2-D drawings for presentation.
- Put together presentation packages that are graphically formatted.
- Assist on branding.
- Specify FF&E.
- Supplier and trade communication and coordination.
Skills and Experience
- Hold valid RTW in the UK.
- BA in Interior Designer or Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in the hospitality or hotel sector.
- A good understanding of FF&E for commercial use and eye for eclectic design and details.
- Highly proficient in Vectorworks SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Able to work at pace, taking key directions from the team leader to work independently.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of mock-up rooms and bespoke joinery.
Apply with CV and technical portfolio. Looking to interview immediately.
Apply for Interior Designer - Hotels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly