This creative Design & Build consultancy works within the food & beverage, hospitality and leisure industry. The services they provide include interior design and brand development, catering equipment design, build and interior fit out, equipment supply and installation and project management.
Due to a sustained increase in workload, they are currently seeking an enthusiastic Interior Designer to join their team. The role will be varied and will involve working throughout all project stages from concept to completion alongside the design and project delivery team. The role is full time / permanent and will be primarily office based, however they operate a hybrid working system and the role will also involve attending site visits throughout the UK.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for generating concept proposals, creating presentation documents, concept visuals, developing FF&E specifications and sample boards, producing drawing packages for tender and construction and providing design support from concept to completion.
Experience and skills sought for the Interior Designer:
- At least 3 years' commercial interior design experience
- Creative with excellent technical awareness
- An understanding of the food service /commercial catering environment would be an advantage
- You should be confident meeting with both clients and contractors
- Fluent in VectorWorks / AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe CS
- A good understanding of statutory approvals (building regulations, planning & CDM2015) would be an advantage
Working hours are 37.5 Hours per week, with 20 days annual leave increasing for each year of service to 25days. In addition to a competitive salary there is private healthcare, pension and a discretionary bonus depending on performance.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly