Junior/Midweight Graphic Designer - POS and Packaging
We are partnering with a creative design consultancy with 30+ years' experience, winning 100 design and marketing awards.
Based in Central London, their success comes from their collaborative relationships with clients which has led to a strong reputation in the UK and internationally.
This agency is currently looking for a talented Junior/Middleweight Graphic Designer & Activator who has experience working on POS and Packaging to join its creative team and collaborate alongside creative directors, account managers and fellow graphic design colleagues.
Your role will primarily involve creating POS, packaging, branding and advertising solutions, working within a team to bring brands to life. You will have a great opportunity to develop your graphic design career. They will work with you to help expand and hone your skillset including training in the latest 3D visualisation software. You'll be entrusted with responsibilities from the outset, liaising with clients directly whilst taking ownership of your workload.
Your multi-faceted role will include:
* Creating packaging design, POS, social media material, website banners, digital ads, printed campaigns and more for an international confectionery company
* Assisting senior team members with photographic shoots, learning the process from the ground up
* Working on ad-hock projects for challenger brands spanning various sectors. This may include everything from creating and developing packaging design concepts for a food brand to designing corporate stationery.
* Utilising (and designing) brand guidelines and producing material based on established brand principles.
· Creative: Proficiency in Creative Suite applications. A knowledge of 3D visualisation and animation programs would be a bonus.
· Admin: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
· A fast learner with an acute attention to detail
· A capable multi-tasker
· Is self-motivated and personable
· Client confident
· Is enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
· Collaborative with strong communication skills
· Comfortable working remotely or studio-based
· Informed and in touch with latest design trends and innovations
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com