An award-winning engineering practice needs a project coordinator for its central London-based studio. You will be responsible for all aspects of the administration of group projects and maintaining QA standards.
- File and issue drawings using internal server systems and external extranet sites.
- Work closely with the CAD team regarding issuing of drawings and implementing agreed BIM protocol and naming conventions.
- Carry out desk studies on projects and research on buildings and sites.
- Open new jobs and close completed jobs.
- Assist in the preparation of project fee schedules.
- Monitor invoicing schedules and make any necessary changes.
- Ensure project fee information is up-to-date.
- Manage and organise paper and digital archiving and folders.
- Manage the group project QA process.
- Prepare letters, reports, specifications and presentations.
- Collate data and images for publicity project sheets.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role within architecture or engineering practice.
- Working knowledge of 4Projects, Aconex, Onehub or ASite.
- Competent in MS office (Excel) - Adobe CS advantageous.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and good initiative.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly