Business Development Manager
An independent branding agency that work with leading fashion and luxury brands are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their marketing team.
What is the role?
Working alongside the Business Development & marketing teams, key responsibilities include…
- Client liaison across all sectors, including fashion, food & luxury lifestyle
- Overseeing the new business pipeline
- Liaising with potential clients
- Supporting outbound initiatives
- Writing compelling proposals and pitches
- Support the project & account management teams with developing existing client opportunities
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will already have experience working within a creative agency. You will have knowledge of how projects run through a studio, with experience working across new business, account management and sales.
you will be confident talking and pitching to clients and taking ownership of proposals and client initiatives.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to George at email@example.com or apply through our website.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly