ARTWORKER- Junior to Middleweight level
Our client are a growing healthcare communications agency looking to expand their team.
Head office is based in Cambridge- however they are considering remote working, possibly FULL REMOTE for the right candidate.
We need agency side experience as an Artworker/Creative Artworker and you must be able to work across both print and Digital channels.
2+ years experience- so considering Junior to Middleweight levels.
People are the main focus of what they do, whether that’s patients or their own team.
As an artworker you will work on a variety of projects and be the quality control between design and production.
You will be pivotal in making sure the creative idea is executed to the highest standard.
You will be part of their creative team and work alongside designers, animators and art directors. The role is ideally suited to someone with a print production background.
• Production of artwork for print
•Ability to create print ready files to a high standard
• Strong understanding of troubleshooting design files for potential print errors
• Managing the print and delivery of projects to client deadlines
• Liaising with printers and other suppliers
• Making sure brand guidelines are followed across all brands
• Ensuring procedures are followed allowing for a compliant and smooth running of projects
• Ensuring internal documents and proposals follow our brand guidelines
• Generating digital assets for development
• Working with master documents and translation tables to produce accurate translated final pieces
• Taking concepts and making them a reality whilst retaining the integrity of the idea
• An eye for design with strong print production experience
• Superb ability in Adobe CC suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat skills
• Strong understanding of print techniques and production, both in traditional and digital in both large scale and traditional print
• Strong understanding of resolution for both screen and print
• Strong photo re-touching skills
• Knowledge of digital delivery would be a bonus
• Excellent eye for detail
• Numerical, with an excellent grasp of organising and obtaining quotes
• Good problem solver
• Good typographic skills
•Excellent layout skills
• Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines whilst keeping a cool head
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Effective teamwork skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Passionate about learning, developing, and improving skills
Annual leave: when you start with our client you will have 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays on top), rising to 23 after 3-years’ service, 24 at 4-years’ and 25 at 5-years.
They also shut down over Christmas and New Year (on top of your annual leave allowance) and celebrate your birthday with a bonus day off too!
They will accommodate working from home where possible and allow every member of the team the chance to work from home for a percentage of their contracted hours.
- Ecologi contribution
- New enhanced maternity/paternity (which people are eligible for once with us for 2 years on the ‘qualifying week’- 15th week before due date. Prior to this it’s Statutory mat/pat pay)
- Our Gold IIP accreditation