We are partnering with a fast-growing start-up who build the next generation platform for financial market insights & data. It's their goal to help investors find the actionable intelligence they need to make better investment decisions, and they are looking for a talented Brand Designer to come and be a part of it.
About the Role:
As the new Brand Designer, you'll be working across all client facing assets. They are looking for a keen eye for detail, an excellent understanding of visual design and experience in creating narratives through imagery, both static and moving.
You'll be positioned at the heart of their Sales & Marketing effort to deliver a full suite of online and offline assets, working closely with senior stakeholders in both departments.
And you don't need to be a financial services veteran - they value fresh perspective as much as sector-specific experience.
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role
- An excellent understanding of visual design-form, colour, layout, typography and imagery.
- Experience creating narratives through imagery, both static and moving.
- Familiar with digitally driven brands and the associated creative requirements.
- A good understanding of branding and marketing content creation.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient on Adobe Creative Cloud Experience on Figma is desired, but not essential
- Work with design, marketing and business leadership to define and create a visual language that reflects the brand.
- Create and maintain a library of assets for online and offline channels (landing pages, email creatives, pitch decks, paid ads and more) Conceptualise, iterate and deliver marketing communications that are engaging and relevant to their audience.
- Collaborate with design and product teams to help shape and maintain their design system.
- Act as a brand custodian, developing and maintaining their brand guidelines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com