Are you a research wiz with an eye for strategic opportunities? We need someone like you to drive and deliver best-in-class research to inform and elevate client pitches and projects across the consultancy.
We are working with an independent and award winning agency who need someone who lives and breathes research. Someone who’s never more comfortable than when they’re working with data. Someone who can quickly identify exactly what information and insights will be needed to make a meaningful contribution to a range of different projects. Someone whose hunger for new technology and new ways of working will ensure we’re always using the best tools and techniques to uncover key trends and insights into companies, industries and audiences. Someone who’s ready to be our research lead.
As a key member of the strategy team, you’ll work with a super smart team across the consultancy on an exciting mix of project types for a range of different B2B clients, primarily in the tech and professional services industries. So it’s important that you’re open to new – often complex – subject areas and are quick to learn.
On any given day, you could be…
- Developing an overall approach to the research phase for a new client project
- Researching, gathering, preparing and sourcing qualitative and quantitative data
- Developing discussion guides and conducting research interviews with subject matter experts, client customers and other project stakeholders
- Examining a client’s businesses to get to know their brands, understand their objectives and assess the way they communicate and market themselves
- Presenting cohesive and intelligent information to the internal team to clients themselves
- Working with colleagues, building your findings into strategic plans that deliver results for client campaigns and brand development programmes
- Collaborating with colleagues to generate and iterate original strategic and creative ideas
- Making recommendations on (and delivering against) measurement strategies and metrics to gauge the impact of our client projects
- Researching and recommending new tools and technology to improve our research function
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
We know cultural fit is more important than qualifications, but we need to know that you…
- Have a knack for organising and communicating complex information in a way that delivers clarity and cultivates trust
- Understand the link between strong research and powerful strategic ideas. If you’ve worked in a creative environment, developing strategic plans on the back of your research, that would be a huge plus.
- Have a solid understanding of B2B marketing, particularly the media landscape, go-to-market channels, marketing and brand analytics and research best practice
- Can be flexible and agile enough to balance your workload across multiple projects when required
- Are tenacious and obsessive when it comes to ensuring research generates accurate and actionable insights that help us achieve effective results for the client
This is a great opportunity to work with some high profile, influential clients with a smart, caring and passionate team.
Apply for Research Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly