Life-style brands seeks a conceptual copywriter to join their large in-house creative team.
This will be a busy and rewarding role. We are looking for a copywriter who is brimming with ideas and enjoys bringing marketing campaigns to life. Your role day to day will be varied, working closely with your fellow creatives you’ll provide great copy and ideas for campaigns, packaging, events, digital channels and corporate comms. You will work closely with the senior copywriter and head of creative to manage projects taking their guidance where needed. Excellent project management skills and proof -reading ability also important. This role would suit someone who is a passionate creative interested in food and lifestyle brands.
What we are looking for :
- At-least three years commercial experience as a copywriter working either for a brand or creative agency ideally with lifestyle/retail/F&B brands.
- Experience interpreting a creative brief and establishing an understanding of client requirements and business challenges
- Experience of implementing and policing brand guidelines and brand positioning
- Exceptional organisation, communication and presentation skill.
- A natural ability to build great relationships with people from across the business
- The ability to multitask under pressure and work quickly while maintaining absolute attention to detail
- Experience of working on national and international brands (and with great FMCG brands)
- Awareness of and interest in the latest food, social and cultural trends
This is an incredible business offering excellent perks and benefits and great scope for flexible working. Please send through your cv and portfolio asap.
Apply for Midweight Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly