My client is a hugely renowned creative agency who are looking for a top UX Architect to work on one of their biggest automotive accounts.
Operating within the specialist user experience (UX) team we are seeking freelance user experience architects with strong problem solving skills and attention to detail. The freelancers will report into the Director of UX and will have the support of the wider user experience and design team, working remotely.
Day to day you will be working on the likes of…
- User journey definition (senior role: experience with personalised user journeys)
- Wireframing and fully annotated documentation with attention to detail.
- Basic prototyping
- Content audits and sitemap creation
- Development and maintenance of UX/UI design system.
- A11y compliance.
The idea candidate will also be
- Genuinely proactive in the presentation and development of innovative digital experiences
- Able to present confidently and persuasively, to demonstrate your thinking confidently and clearly with our Client Partners, our Delivery Partners and internal teams
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, remotely and meet deadlines
- Confident with Adobe XD skills.
- Passionate about having fun along the way and an interest in automotive is a massive bonus
The role will be from 18th October to 23rd Dec
Day Rate is DOE