Interior Designer and FF&E Interior Designer roles
Our client is a small Cheshire based high-end interior design studio specialising in luxury residential projects for private clients and property developers throughout the UK and abroad.
Busy with plenty of new projects coming in they currently have two opening sto join their friendly and sociable team:
- Interior Designer to work on projects both individually and as a team, from concept and scheme development through to completion, dealing with both contractors and suppliers.
- An FF&E Interior Designer to source and list the FF&E and interior finishes aspects of interior design projects, liaising with suppliers and contractors and keeping abreast of new trends and furnishings. You may also need to produce furniture plans, furnishing drawings, internal layouts, specifications, control samples and details.
Skills and experience sought for the Interior Designer and FF&E Interior Designer roles:
- Degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design (or equivalent)
- Fully conversant with both AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the industry to include residential interior design
- Able to produce detailed interior layouts, elevations and internal architectural detailed drawings
- Knowledge of producing fabric schemes and mood boards
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Professional verbal and written skills
In return you will be supported by a friendly team working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Please state which role is of interest when applying.