A global Engineering consultancy is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their Graphic Design team based in London.
Working with some of the best in the industry, you will work on innovative, inspirational projects that help to transform communities and combat climate change. Their friendly, diverse team thrive on collaboration. If you are looking to work in a graphic design team where you can further develop your skills and learn from others this is the perfect place for you.
Reporting into the Creative Lead you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of exceptional graphic design projects.
Duties include: -
- Working with the graphic design team to deliver projects collaboratively
- Producing high quality graphic design work ensuring that brand guidelines have been met
- Taking accurate and complete creative briefs for each project
- Listening to design needs, coming up with creative ideas and communicating them to clients
- Overseeing all design elements of a creative project from initial brief to final delivery
- Ensuring all work is reviewed and quality checked
- Acting as brand guardian to ensure brand guidelines are met across the business
Key skills required: -
- Previous experience working in a similar Graphic Designer role ideally within the built environment or professional services
- Advanced knowledge of Creative Cloud - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong design and layout skills across multimedia platforms
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are a graphic designer looking for your next opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to us today.