We are partnering with a multi-disciplinary design agency focusing on brand identity, corporate communications and transformational campaigns using print, digital and film.
They are looking for a Creative Artworker to join their team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Creative Artworker to make their mark in their busy, friendly studio. They are in need of a tenacious, enthusiastic individual who is willing to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and quickly become an integral part of the team.
They are looking for an experienced, motivated and highly skilled Creative Artworker. This is a role that is more than just a run of the mill artworker role, they need someone who sits between production and creative, but can apply their thinking and output to both. It's important to stress that this isn't an outright designer role, this would be perfect for someone who likes being involved in the production of projects but can bring creative thinking to those outputs.
Skills and expertise
- Ability to understand and translate creative concepts across multi-platform deliverables and formats, including brochures, digital and social media assets, infographics, brand identities, internal and external presentations etc.
- Excellent typographic skills, with experience in all aspects of design and production a necessity.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator,
- Photoshop and After Effects).
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint (templates/masters, animations/builds, general layouts and charting).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines.
- Able to use grid and layout systems.
- Have excellent understanding of print files, print processes & print ready files, image correction/proofing (print & digital).
- Excellent understanding of digital files whether for web or social platforms.
- Excellent communication and strong organisational skills.
- Interpreting and taking briefs, questioning the brief when required.
- Building relationships with agency teams.
- Negotiating and managing a busy schedule in partnership with your line manager and the studio traffic manager
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly