Our client is a large, multi award-winning, B2B Technology Marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire. Note: we are considering fully remote workers (must be UK based).
They are looking to hire a Mid-weight - senior Digital Designer to join their growing team. You will be a pure Digital Guru with a solid digital design background, ideally from a similar agency experience.
Must have Adobe XD experience.
As a Digital Designer you will work on a diverse range of projects and new technologies, so we are looking for someone who is pro-active and able to hit the ground running, providing both creative and relevant design solutions to a wide variety of B2B tech clients. You will be hungry to learn and not afraid of a challenge we need you to have a strong understanding of both the UX design process and the Mobile First approach, and be proficient at wireframing and prototyping in varying levels of fidelity.
ou will be expected to quickly recognize the project status and understand the stakeholders involved and get a grasp on what needs to be delivered next. Your ability to persevere with challenging projects, internal team members and clients is essential as you will be point of escalation of other less experienced members in the team.
With the support and guidance from the Head of Digital Design, and wider team this is an amazing opportunity for you to learn and develop into an incredibly skilled Digital Designer.
- To be an important member of the digital design team; overseeing, supporting, and inspiring junior designers
- To help define and develop new design processes for the department
- To always ensure design consistency with all the brand guidelines
- To always show excellence across all digital touchpoints
- Keep up to date with current design thinking and digital developments to create engaging and current digital content
- Be able to take ownership of projects and have a can-do attitude
- Be comfortable presenting your work to team members, client services and clients
- Engage proactively in company initiatives
- An understanding that at times extra hours will be required to deliver all the above
Skills & attributes
- Experience within a professional environment as a Digital Designer working with leading brands
- Experience supporting/mentoring junior members of the team
- Outstanding portfolio which is fresh and engaging with outside the box creations
- Exceptional working knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch
- Proven Experience in digital design principles
- Ability to design for all digital touchpoints
- A good understanding of UX design principles
- Outstanding typography and layout design skills
- Comfortable being brand guardian
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly